”To be a global leader in sustainable business and establish a leading position in providing sustainable, renewable and affordable best practice solutions for the construction sector.”Sustainability Policy
Striving for sustainability in all our business products and operations is our corporate and personal responsibility. Kingspan aims to adopt and apply best practice sustainability principles by ensuring environmental, social and economic parameters are considered in an integrated way in product and service delivery.To this end, Morin – A Kingspan Group Company will:
- Incorporate the ethos of sustainability into the vision and values of the organization.
- Continually improve operational performance through the setting of long-term objectives and targets related to sustainability and review progress regularly.
- Comply or exceed applicable legal and policy requirements related to the environmental and social aspects of the organization.
- Optimize energy and raw material usage and prevent or minimize pollution and environmental damage.
- Communicate and actively promote awareness and acceptance of this policy to everyone working for, or on behalf of, the organization (including employees, shareholders, suppliers/sub-contractors and customers).
- Ensure employees are given adequate training in sustainability issues and are fully involved in helping deliver the Sustainability Vision & Policy.
- Implement a Code of Conduct and support sustainability guidelines for key suppliers and contractors and other interested parties to ensure they comply with the Kingspan Sustainability Policy.